Plans and Pricing
We have some of the lowest tuition rates in all of Orange County. Take advantage of our Consultation + 30 Minute Dance Lesson to see how you like our studio, instructors and teaching style.
All of our teachers are personally chosen and receive the highest training available so they can better pass our product on to you. Teachers are not only chosen because of their dance skills but must have the personality, the knowledge and the patience to work with a variety of students.
Wedding Dance Lesson / Seminar
- Not sure what dance you want to use as your first dance as a married couple?
- Join us for a 90-minute lesson and explore the different styles
- Upon class completion, you will receive a $75 coupon to use for one of our popular Wedding Dance programs
Wedding Dance Lessons
- Package A – No Choreography. This package will give you 10 lessons, 5 private and 5 semi-private.
- Package B – Partial Choreography. You will receive 20 lessons, 10 private and 10 semi-private.
- Package C – Fully Choreographed. This package gives you 30 lessons, 15 private and 15 semi-private.
Regular Group Lessons
- Taught in a fun and relaxed atmosphere with other students who are at your level of dance
- Classes available for beginners through advanced students
- Classes are registered by the month and each month a new and different dance will be taught. See the Calendar for schedule.
Private Dance Lessons
- Programs are personally designed to suit your needs.
- Can be all one style such as Latin, Country Western or all styles of swing.
- Most students choose a program that offers a variety of dances.
- You will receive personalized and focused instruction from our Professionally Trained Dance Instructors.
- Check Out Our Foundation Program
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get started?
How often should I take lessons?
What should I wear?
Do I need a partner?
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
My wife and I were lucky enough to work with Kim to have her help us coordinate our first dance at our wedding. We both had no experience with ballroom dancing but we were guided through each step of our dance which made it a comfortable experience.
Kim helped us with a Vienna Waltz which incorporated spins, dips, and lifts which was a crowd pleaser. Going through the dance lessons were enjoyable as an escape from other aspects of wedding planning. I would highly recommend this company to any couples looking for dance lessonsNam D.
We love the why Phil teaches!!! He is patience, kind, and an excellent teacher!!! "The Best ",and we took dance at a different studio before and didn't learn near as well as we did from Phil. We have learned the Foxtrot, East Coast Swing and are now learning the Waltz than the Cha-Cha and on and on~~~Thank you Phil !!!Cindy S.
I cant say enough wonderful things about Phil and his studio. He is extremely professional, funny and patient ! He makes dancing so much fun.
I would recommend his studio to anyone who wants to learn and nervous about learning like I was and I still am.
Phil is a great guy and I love his Studio!